Friday, May 14

yes... it is really late... {plus freebie!}

 ...but I am blogging anyways! I have felt completely out.of.da.loop this week since we have been swamped with sick tummies. But I think everyone is on the mend now (yipee).. and so life should return to the norm.

Today was wonderful. I, really, could not have asked for a more beautiful day! And for all the people that were not able to enjoy this wonderful Seattle day.. I pity you. {& hope that you, too, can have such a fabulous day!} We were able to enjoy the park in the morning, followed by a popsicle (something I am going to do more of this summer.. it was so fun). We also, then, continued on to have a picnic by the lake for dinner.

 *click image above to download.. and don't forget to "follow" my blog*

But I am sure that summer is going to bring more than it's fair share of wonderful stories. I love a good, simple, word decoration to compliment my digital scrapbooking pages.. so I came up with this little set while I was designing, and thought that I should share!

I love summer, and cannot wait for the adventures that it will bring! ..but for now.. its off to bed :D

4 comments:

Teri Buczkowski said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for the freebie it is perfect.

Amy said...

Beautiful!!! I love that you got a shot eating popsicles together. I always leave myself out (accidentally) of our daily shots like this because I just forget I have a timer! I love spending days just like this one with my kids- park & popsicles. Thank you for the freebie!!!

Amber said...

I love this page that you put together. So cute.

CĂ©lia Costa said...

Thanks again !!!